CBD Infused Stuffed Peppers: Easy Vegan Recipe!
Green Recipes With Sydney
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Onion
- Vegan Cheese
- 1 Pack Of Vegan Minced Meat
- Garlic Cloves
- Chilli Pepper Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Coconut Oil
- 10% CBD Drops
Prep/cook time: Less than 1 hour.
Serving: Serves 1-2 people.
Let's Start with the Prep!
- I like to start with our prep. However, this recipe is so simple, the prep takes up barely anytime.
- I chop up my onion into little pieces, my carrot into tiny pieces, and my garlic into even tinier pieces. I then take my pepper and cut it in half. I preheat my oven to 200°C and make sure to put it on the ‘broil’ setting.
- From there, I add a teaspoon of coconut oil to a medium-sized pan and put it just above medium heat. Once the coconut oil melts, I add in my little pieces of onion, carrot, and garlic. Stir consistently until those are well cooked and turn slightly golden. Once you feel ready, go ahead and add in your vegan minced meat. Stir in some chilli pepper, basil, and salt/pepper. Measure the spices according to your preferences.
- Now you can add your two pieces of peppers into the oven, oil them up and place them on a pan and let that pre-cook for a while. Try to put the pan closer to the top of the oven for this step.
- Once that is completed and your peppers slightly cooked, transfer everything from the stove into the peppers and fill them up with all of that deliciousness!
- Once you have all your contents nicely packed into your peppers, add as much vegan cheese as you would like as a topping, and stick them back in the oven. This time move your oven rack so you can have the tray of peppers in the middle of the oven. Everything is pretty much cooked, and now you can wait for your vegan cheese to melt nicely and all the juices from your filling to seep through the peppers.
Add our CBD!
Whilst you wait for those to finish up, it’s time to add our CBD! I love adding CBD to food. I supplement CBD drops every day, therefore, if I can add it to my food, I love to mix it up and make my meal that much more nutritious. Everything you eat, you are making a choice for your body. Food should be nurturing and you should fuel your body with care. CBD is full of amazing properties that can result in reduced stress, healthy joints, and it’s even neural-protective! CBD offers a large list of amazing benefits for the mind and body! CBD is a must-have in my life, especially lately when attempting to create further wellbeing for my mind and body. Today I was using Green Cuisine CBD’s 10% Drops.
Important Info about CBD drops
Since you cannot add CBD drops into very hot food without it changing the structure, I added it to my little serving of micro-greens that I will be adding as a topping/side to serve with my stuffed peppers. Go ahead and add however many drops of CBD you usually supplement. Today, I added 4 drops to my micro-greens.
Finally, the peppers are done! You will know they are done when the cheese is nice and evenly melted across the top of your peppers and your kitchen smells delicious. Give that a minute to cook down before serving.
When the peppers are steaming hot anymore, put them on a plate or in a bowl and add your CBD micro-greens to top it all off!
This dish is beautiful, nutritious, and delicious! This recipe is a must-try in every home! It is a great way to switch things up and use peppers in an alternative way instead of simply chopping them up and adding them to a dish. Not to mention, the micro-greens are a fun and tasty way to get in your daily dose of CBD.
If you want to learn more about CBD, I highly recommend checking out Green Cuisine CBD! They have lots of articles, videos, and recipes available on CBD/Cannabis and overall wellness.
Thank you, and happy cooking!