Creamy Dill CBD Potatoes – Zesty Summer Salad!
Green Recipes with Sydney
- 600g of Potato
- Vegan Greek Yogurt
- Purple Onion
- Vegan Butter
- CBD Drops (isolate)
- Chili Flakes
- Salt & Pepper
Duration – 1 hour
Serves: 2-4 people. Multiple if you are bringing this dish to a party.
Recipe Highlights: Vegan – Gluten Free – Fresh – Light – Easy – Creamy – Filling – Affordable – Zesty – CBD Infused – Healthy – Summer Dish
This summer salad is a must all season long! Whether you are making this dish to bring to a BBQ or you are making it to enjoy at home… this simple summer salad will always hit the spot! Here are the steps for making this dish:
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Cut your potatoes into tiny pieces, add to a bowl with your dried herbs, and mix with some melted vegan butter.
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil, add to a baking pan, and cook in the oven for 50 minutes. The cook time depends on the size you cut your potatoes. That being said, it may take longer/shorter if your pieces are different to mine in size!
- Cut 2 small purple onions, 3 small radishes, and all your fresh herbs. Make sure to cut these ingredients as small as possible. The amount of fresh herbs you use is up to you! I used more dill than I did coriander to make it dill dominant as I feel it compliments the dish more.
- When your potatoes are done, add to a mixing bowl with all your other ingredients, and mix well!
- Finally, I added 15 drops of my 10% CBD drops from Green Cuisine CBD to the mixture and gave it one last stir!
I served on a bed of spinach. I topped with more dill, some freshly squeezed lemon, and some dried cranberries for a nice contrast to keep things interesting. Enjoy warm or feel free to cool in fridge before eating.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe! I eat this dish all summer long. So simple and delicious, you really cannot go wrong!
This party/potluck dish will make you look like you put in a lot of effort with minimal prep work involved! Can keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. Multiply recipe for larger crowds.